Our Spicy Orange Sauce offers a zip that is tangy & sweet. Great as a marinade for chicken, pork tenderloin, seafood & shrimp. Try it in your next stir-fry.
No MSG, dairy or meat products. May contain traces of nuts.
Water, tomato paste, glucose/fructose, salt, spice, onions, red wine vinegar (5% acidic acid, sulfites), water, sugar, tomatoes (may contain water & citric acid), soy sauce (water, wheat, soybeans, salt, sodium benzoate, [less than 1/10th of 1% as a preservative], brewing starter [Aspergillus Sojae]), worcestershire sauce (malt vinegar, sugar, soy sauce [water, hydrolized soy protein, corn protein], caramel colour, pure spices, prune juice, salt), orange juice, canola oil, marmalade (sugar, orange peel, orange juice from concentrate, water, glucose, pectin, citric acid, sodium benzoate), mustard powder, spices.
Spicy Orange Shrimp on the BBQ
- 1lb. raw shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1 red pepper - seeded & cut into 1" chunks
- 1 yellow pepper - seeded & cut into 1" chunks
- ½ cup Wicked Gourmet Spicy Orange Grilling Glaze (125mL)
- 1 clove garlic - minced
- 1 onion - cut into 1" squares
- Thread shrimp, peppers & onions alternately on wood or metal skewers.
- Combine Wicked Gourmet Spicy Orange Grilling Glaze & garlic in small bowl - mix well.
- Brush on skewers - Place skewers on grill for 15 minutes or until shrimp are cooked, turning & basting often with sauce mixture.
- Note - soak wood skewers prior to threading with shrimp, etc.